Online Elemental Celtic Tree Journey Booking Information
Mobile: Ros Simons +44 (0) 7791 466619
Postal address: Ros Simons The Anchorage Ardpatrick Tarbert Argyll & Bute PA29 6YA
Booking and Payment Instructions
- Read the Terms & Conditions carefully – your attention is drawn to clauses 3 and 5 in particular:
- Retain a copy of this information as it forms our contract with you and by making a payment you are agreeing to the terms & conditions
- Your place on the Elemental Tree Journey is only guaranteed once deposit has been received. Payments received will be confirmed by email. Receipts are only sent on request
- Deposits are non refundable
- If you cancel your subscription for any reason, the following charges apply:
- Cancellation 2 weeks or less before course commencement: 25% of the total course fee will be due less the deposit already received
- Cancellation after course has commenced: 50% of the course fee is due less the deposit already received
- Elemental Tree Forks will be mailed either a full set once payment in full, or individually once the deposit and first payment has been received, adn then seasonally provided all payment are kept up to date.
- Under exceptional circumstances Ros Simons reserves the right to cancel any course for whatever reason and return monies paid without further liability
- Complete the booking form:
- fill in and submit the online booking form below.
- Pay your deposit of £100 or £60 GBP (see below) by:
- Bank transfer using a Payment Reference of your initials & ETJ eg Ros Simons would be RSETJ
(this is our preferred option of payment if possible, thanks)
- Cheque (made payable to Ros Simons) to the postal address above
- Contact us direct if you live outside the UK to set up PayPal (additional fees incurred)
- You may choose to pay for the course in full by remiting the total amount of £450 / £340
- by 1stFebruary 2021 (this includes a discount of £20)
- You may also pay this deposit via instalments if you wish – please select the appropriate journey on the booking form.
- Set up your monthly payments: Your first monthly payment (1 of 10 payments of £37 GBP or 1 of 10 payments of £30 GBP) is due on 1st February 2021 and the final payment on 1st November 2021. Once you have been given access to the welcome and preparation materials then payment of 50% of the total fee is due whether you complete the course work or not.
- We recommend that you set these bank transfer payments up in advance.
- If paying by cheque please allow extra time for postage and banking of at least 10 working days.
- You will be alerted to the availability of each new seasons materials by email.
- Emails relating to the course will be sent from our dedicated email at email@example.com please ensure you add this address to your safe senders or white list.
- The Elemental Tree Tuning Forks will either be sent to your postal address in February 2021 (option 1)
- or prior to each season (option 2)
- Please ensure you provide an up to date and valid postal and email addresses
Ros Simons: sort code 08-92-50: account number 70785452
- ensure that you read and understand the Terms & Conditions before signing
- type carefully particularly in relation to your postal address
- inform Ros of any changes to the below information as soon as possible
Terms & Conditions
This information should be read carefully before booking any course or activity with Ros Simons. Upon completion, submission and acceptance in writing of the booking form, the clients/participants named on the booking form will have entered into a binding contract on the basis of the following terms and conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Ros Simons refers to Ros Simons, The Anchorage, Ardpatrick, Tarbert Argyll & Bute PA29 6YA
The Client refers to the person named on the booking form
Any agreement based on the outline terms and conditions arises upon the fulfilment of the following:
(a) Receipt and clearance in Ros Simons’ bank account of full payment or deposit in section 2 below, a fully completed booking form and acceptance by Ros Simons in writing.
(b) That the signature on the booking form is taken as the client attending the course or by a legally recognised agent of the client for and on their behalf. The agreement is governed by English Law.
(c) The agreement is between Ros Simons and the client(s) on the booking form and is the sole agreement between those parties
(d) Ros Simons reserves the right to refuse bookings to any party or individual without the need to give reasons solely at their discretion and will return any payment accompanying the booking
(e) No variation of these Terms & Conditions shall be applicable unless agreed in writing by Ros Simons before the course start date.
Unless a separate payment plan has been agreed by both parties, fees, as specified in the Booking Instructions, must be paid in full by the date(s) specified on the Booking Instructions and Joining Confirmation. If not paid timeously, Ros Simons reserves the right to treat the agreement as cancelled by the client(s) pursuant to clause 4 below.
(a) Deposit for the course is to be paid at time of booking form submission.
(b) Monthly payments are to be made on the 6th of the month beginning in February 2021 and completing the 10th payment on 6th November 2021.
- Cancellation by Client
If the booking is cancelled by the client for any reason the following charges will be applied:
(a) All deposits are non refundable
(b) Cancellation more than 8 weeks before the commencement of the course, will result in the deposit being retained but can be transferred to another course (subject to availability and agreement with Ros Simons)
(c) Cancellation less than 2 weeks before course commencement 25% of the course fee will be payable
(d) Cancellation after course has commenced: 50% of the course fee is due
- Variation of course contents by Ros Simons
A Ros Simons course is, by its very nature, subject to natural variables and whilst every reasonable effort is made to maintain course content, we reserve the right to vary or modify a course itinerary at short notice in order to take advantage of differnet information. The client acknowledges that information about courses provided by Ros Simons is given to the best of our ability but because of the variability of nature it may be reasonable to alter or modify a course and that in such circumstances it is not reasonable for Ros Simons to be liable for any losses consequential on such a change and that Ros Simons’s liability is limited accordingly.
- Client Conduct
Ros Simons clients are expected to behave in a reasonable manner at all times. This is especially important in the Facebook group where my values of Balance, Respect, Integrity and Sacredness will be honoured.
The Client will not share the monthly correspondances pdf file and related links belonging to this course with others. Ros Simons has spent time and resources over many years preparing the course and ensuring that she is fully trained – it would be disrespectful of the energetic and financial exchange between her and the client for the client to share this work outside the course.
Ros Simons reserves the right to remove any client(s) from the course at her discretion without recourse to repayment for that course and against the client(s) will if necessary. Circumstances that may warrant exclusion from a course include (without limitation): abusive behaviour and inappropriate or unsafe use of the course content. For removal of any party under such conditions, Ros Simons will not be liable for any losses as a result and Ros Simons are entitled to any reasonable costs arising from removal of said client(s) payable upon demand.
Ros Simons is covered to a level of £5,000,000 for public liability and is insured as an outdoor activity provider, aromatherapist, sound therapist, crystal therapist, reiki practitioner.
Our clients are advised to provide their own personal insurance cover. Please take note of conditions in your policy with regard to “hazardous activities” and “working with hand tools”. International course clients are advised to ensure full coverage against cancellation of a course.
The client recognises that they are fully responsible for their own health, safety and wellbeing at all times. This course includes working with tuning forks and other practices which may or may not be recommended / suitable for the client. The duty to remain informed about any potential contraindications falls firmly with the client. If you are in any doubt about your ability to participate in any aspect of the course, please contact your GP before booking. You should note that participation in any of the course aspects is totally voluntary and you may decide to opt out of anything that is not suitable for you.
The client recognises attendance of this course in no way qualifies them to teach the course content; it is not intended that any instructions provided to any client(s) while on the course will in any way qualify those client(s) to instruct any third party & no warranty is made to that effect. Ros Simons hereby exclude any liability they might have to any third party in respect of any loss or damage suffered or incurred by that third party in its reliance on any skills taught by any client(s) on the basis of having attended any Ros Simons course. Ros Simons accepts no responsibility for any mishap during a course from any instruction or information not given by Ros Simons appointed instructors or assistants. Ros Simons also takes no responsibility for any mishaps occurring as a result of the client’s failure to follow instructions. Ros Simons will only accept liability for physical injury to a client that is shown to result from negligence on the part of Ros Simons.
- Cancellation by Ros Simons
In the event that Ros Simons cancels the course, all monies will be refunded in full, or if preferred, transferred as a deposit for another course. Ros Simons reserves the right to cancel all and any bookings without reason or notice. Under these unlikely circumstances Ros Simons agrees to repay in full all and any deposits of course fees to the client.
In the unlikely event that a client has cause for complaint about a Ros Simons course, the complaint should be made to a representative of Ros Simons during the event in order that corrective action can be taken if necessary. The client acknowledges that it is unreasonable not to raise an issue during a course but to complain later. If the complaint is about a member of staff then please contact the office and we shall inform you of the complaints procedure and take the necessary action. Any complaint must be made immediately. Ros Simons will not accept a complaint after the end of the course. However should the problem not be resolved satisfactorily, a complaint should be made in writing within 28 days or this complaint will not be upheld.